Do you have prior experience in company formation? Are you looking to join a growing, fast-paced legal insight business with offices both in the UK and abroad?
This London-based, Company Formation role would suit an experienced Company Secretary and involve responsibilities such as:
- Share transfer
- Share issue
- Officer changes
- Filing of dormant accounts
- Providing advice on company law
- Assisting and supporting the board and its committees-
- Preparation of papers and attendance at meetings
- Support drafting and producing the annual report and accounts
- Production of minutes and filing of returns
To be considered for the role based in central London, it is important that you have gained prior company secretarial or company formation experience from a service provider. In addition, the ICSA qualification (full/part) would be highly desirable.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.