This highly established global asset management group is looking to add a company secretary to their team in Central London.
With a salary of between £80,000 - £85,000 and an incredible benefits package, this is the perfect new role for an experienced candidate looking for a challenge!
As the Company Secretary and part of the Investment Trust team, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Attending board meetings, minute taking and advising the board
- Maintaining statutory records and submitting returns to the Registrar of Companies
- Maintaining risk maps for each investment trust client
- Drafting and approving stock exchange announcements
You, as the Company Secretary will have
- ICSA qualification
- Previous company secretarial experience, including listed company work
- Knowledge of Blueprint ideally
- Knowledge of Listing, Prospectus and Disclosure Guidance & Transparency Rules of the FCA
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge within this global asset management group in Central London then apply today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.