Legal Learning and Development Manager.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced legal learning and development manager to join a leading, international full-service law firm in the heart of Liverpool city centre. You will be required to have strong previous learning and development experience in law and be strong on the delivery of digital learning.
The role will be managing 2 IT trainers and 1 talent development assistant.
You will be working as part of the talent team based in Liverpool which provides talent development to all partners, legal and business services staff in the UK. The team covers technical and commercial skills training and talent support initiatives. The skills training delivery is provided by internal faculty and a small cadre of trusted external providers, tailored to specific requirements.
The firm is a market leader in the industry and is offering a competitive salary banding and a fantastic benefits package.
As a legal learning and development manager, your duties will include:
- Design and deliver the firms blended learning strategy in conjunction with the Talent Development Business Partner and Talent Director.
- Responsible for driving efficiency of working practices and reporting through the firm's Learning Management System.
- Design of skills training sessions and development events/programmes for all groups of staff.
- Sourcing, liaising with and giving feedback to external providers.
- Support for the coaching provision and internal mentoring programme.
- Delivery of the firm's new joiners' programme, including ensuring that we deliver this appropriately on an international basis.
- Delivering development centre feedback and writing reports.
- Training evaluation as required.
- Support the Talent Development Business Partner in the ongoing development of a suite of partner development programmes, including project management and ensuring application of learning.
- Supporting team development events and away days.
- Training Needs Analysis and Evaluation of ongoing training programmes.
- Project management of cross-firm projects, liaising with other Business Services departments and lawyer groups as required.
- Overseeing the talent development skills budget for relevant practice groups and business services departments, including liaison with key stakeholders.
- Occasional delivery of soft skills training or briefings.
- Line manager the Talent Development Assistant and IT Trainers.
- Consistently strive to encourage talent to flourish.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.