Client Development Executive.
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Client Development Executive to join a leading global defendant insurance law firm based in their Manchester city centre offices. You will be required to have previous working experience as a client or business development executive from a professional services environment.
You will be required to support and drive the ambitions of such a complex and growing business, the firm is building the world's leading Business Development & Marketing function. The firm is seen as the industry-leading law firm, so the role involves working with the key industry players and top clients from the UK insurance market, who have a global presence.
- Assisting the Client Development Manager in implementing the UK casualty insurance programme
- Working in conjunction with the client development team, wider business development team, partners, and senior firm management as appropriate
- Contributing to the development and implementation of individual client plans
- Supporting the development of appropriate marketing materials and activities to fulfil client plans
- Assisting with proposal materials and client pitch efforts in respect of the identified client accounts
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events such as training, conferences, and hospitality
- Working collaboratively with Business Development Executives and other Client Development Executives/Managers from around the UK to ensure alignment of client programmes across the firm
- Supporting the development of the firm's wider client development methodology as the programme expands into new areas of the firm, working in conjunction with other Client Development/Business Executives and Managers
You must be educated to degree level, have experience of assisting with sector-focused client development and marketing activities, and experience of assisting with pitch efforts and proposal materials.
For more information on this fantastic Client Development Executive role in Manchester city centre, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.