In House Patent Attorney IT & Engineering.
Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading industrial technology companies?
My client creates integrated power solutions and innovative electrical and digital technologies that keep their customers one step ahead in an ever-changing world. Pioneering the power that matters!
As a patent attorney, you’ll play a key part in this mission. In this high-profile role you will work in collaboration with their highly collegiate and entrepreneurial leaders and inventors across the digital, electrical and mechanical teams to ensure strategic patent protection of their commercially valuable technologies.
Within their innovation driven organisation the pace of technological advancement continues to quicken and this, coupled with their strong IP-Centric culture, has led to significant growth in their patent portfolio. The aim is to find qualified or part qualified patent attorneys who have a background in physics, electrical or mechanical engineering to work in our growing IP team that has a tremendous reputation and an eminent position within the company.
- Closely collaborate with our innovators to find opportunities for patent protection and make decisions on patentability options
- Prepare and file high quality patent applications
- Perform or direct the prosecution of patent applications using internal or external agents to ensure commercially valuable patents are obtained
- Analyse third party patents and portfolios and engage and advise business leaders as to how to the IP position of Rolls-Royce may be enhanced
- Qualified or part qualified patent attorney with a background in physics, electronics, mathematics, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Ability to understand complex technical subjects and distil core concepts. Clearly describe technical processes and products in precise legal terms.
- Ability to take a patent specification and understand, articulate and advise on how it affects Rolls-Royce.
- Think creatively, strategically and take initiative
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.